FIND THE ANSWERS

Whenever I touch my DVD player I get static electricity shock. Should I rub my hands on the cupboard first, to get rid of the electricity?

Answer this question

Do you know the correct answer? Make money answering questions! Join now.
  • Whenever I touch my DVD player I get static electricity shock. Should I rub my hands on the cupboard first, to get rid of the electricity?


Answers

Whenever I touch my DVD player I get static electricity shock. Should I rub my hands on the cupboard first, to get rid of the electricity? Find answers now!
Read more
Positive: 75 %
Find right answers right now! Whenever I touch my DVD player I get static electricity shock. Should I rub my hands on the cupboard first, to get rid of the ...
Read more
Positive: 72 %

More resources

Static electricity is an electric charge built up ... First verify that it is ... and produces the tiny electric shock you feel called Static electricity.
Read more
Positive: 75 %
... Static electricity is accumulation of charge on surfaces as a ... DO NOT get out of ... Each switch should be positively identified as to ...
Read more
Positive: 70 %
... contacts, and more — on all your devices. It can even help you locate a missing iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac. i. i. Selainta ei tueta. ...
Read more
Positive: 56 %
You should only trust this computer if you ... I lost my phone I can't use my ... Dropbox works the way you do Get to all your files ...
Read more
Positive: 33 %

Show more results